There has been a study which has discovered that thyme oil and thymol are antiseptic. You can actually find the thymol in a lot of washes and wipes.
Another study has also discovered that the herb thyme and thyme oil were used as painkillers a long time ago.
Furthermore, another study of the Iran Babol University for medical sciences discovered that thyme is perfect for removing pain, especially PMS pain. This involved 84 women who were around the ages of 18-24 and had terrible period pain. They also had dysmenorrhea.
Sometimes aching cramps of PMS go with nausea, backache, dizziness, headache. Secondary dysmenorrhea is menses pain from another cause.
Therefore, you can use thyme or thyme oil for these types of pain. Moreover, we will now present you with its best uses.
The Best Uses of Thyme Herb
Thyme will normalize the pressure by raising it, thus, it is perfect if you have low pressure.
It can treat sores, wounds and infections. It contains camphene and caryophyllene.
Rheum happens because of arthritis and bad blood flow, also gout or piled up toxins uric crystals in blood. Thyme oil can really aid in this situation due to the fact that it is a diuretic, it will remove the toxins and make for good blood flow.
This oil can boost the immunity and blood flow, support nerves, heart, digestion, skin and more.
- More Uses of Thyme
- Kills nail fungi
- Kills parasites
- Treats UTIs and bladder infections
- Soothing bug bites, so crush the herb and get the oil for use
- Get 1% solution for bacteria removal of produce
- Thyme keeps bugs at bay
- To stop irritations, use thyme in mixes. Add lemon, pine, lavender, grapefruit, bergamot, rosemary.
- Boosts healthy fats In cells
- Raises DHA in brain, kidney, heart
- Thymol makes good skin blood flow and speeds healing of wounds
- For athlete’s foot apply undiluted oil and fatty cream too previously
- For sanitizing hands
- As hair tonic for face acne and warts
- Add some on hot compress and apply for gout, sciatica, sprains, rheum, muscle pain, sport injury, arthritis
- Add this in bath and massage for PMS and irregular periods
- Treats candida and vaginitis
- Mix in rosemary, lavender, cedar wood, grapeseed, jojoba oils for alopecia balding, repeat for a few months daily
As you can see, thyme and thyme oil are very beneficial for a plethora of things, therefore, do not hesitate to use them.